Climate change is the most important issue facing the world today. But are you left wondering what more you can do, personally?
This book is a practical guide on what you can do to make a difference. And the amazing thing is that it only takes 3.5% of a population to act in order to create cultural change, and a mindshift in wider thinking! By coming together and using our consumer power – as part of The Consumer-Led Movement – we can influence businesses and government policy, and rapidly shape a better future. All through consciously choosing how we spend our money.
Making changes can be challenging even when we have the best of intentions. Instead of massive, overnight changes – incremental change is the key. By applying principles from psychology and problem-solving techniques, this book shows readers how to embark on a motivational journey of actualising climate change solutions. These provide the means to live in line with environmental values, and improve overall wellbeing.
- Dig into the true causes of climate change.
- Learn why government policy is too slow and indebted to big business to implement profound, speedy change.
- Understand how to take personal action to improve your carbon footprint, even when life is full of other priorities.
- Use Lean/Agile techniques to actually implement change in your life.
- See how one person can make a difference, by being part of a small network of change.
- Learn from an author who has walked the walk, not just talked the talk.