On the 12th of February 2021, the Chinese Year of the Ox powers into view.
But this is no regular Year of the Ox (also known as the Year of the White Ox, or the Golden Ox). Following on from the tumultuous Year of the Rat in 2020 – when Covid, social unrest, and all-round dissatisfaction shook the world – the calming influence of the reassuring Ox has never been so necessary.
We may not be aware of it yet, because we’re still too close to events, but 2020’s Rat ushered in a whole new era. The unravelling of the old is complete. Now, the gentle Ox has arrived to settle things down and get beneficial changes bedded in. As the year goes by, the Ox moves through the seasons, and the shape of things to come will become clearer and clearer.
When you understand what to expect from the next twelve months, you can develop your strategy to make the most of the brand new conditions. You’ll have the tools to create a bright future and make your dreams come true.
So, will 2021 be lucky for you? Will the Ox shower you with golden opportunities or throw challenges in your path? It needn’t matter. Whether you’re destined to lie back and coast through the year with ease, or required to seize the lemons tossed your way and turn them into lemonade, you can create your own success once you know how.
This concise and focused book, from leading Chinese Horoscope authority Linda Dearsley, explains how you can:
- Discover what opportunities (and potential risks) 2021 has in store for you.
- Understand your sign’s strengths and weaknesses to help achieve success and contentment.
- Learn how best to work, cooperate, and find love with the other zodiac signs – to achieve prosperity, understanding, and happiness.
- Dig deeper. Your astrological persona is more than just your birth year – it is based on your birth month and time of birth. Learn more and achieve more!
- Gain knowledge of the months, numbers, colors, and elements that can help bring you luck.
- Recognize how the Western and Eastern zodiacs combine to create your unique personality.
Note: This book is part of the Chinese Horoscope series and contains stacks of new content specific to 2021’s Year of the Ox. Some elements, though, such as the origins of the Chinese Horoscope and the nature of Chinese inter-zodiac associations, for example, can also be found in previous editions from the series.